Flight delays, cancellations,
crowded departure halls, queues for check-in and heightened security.
You can escape it all. Priority Pass gives you peace and quiet in
over 600 VIP lounges worldwide.
A global agreement has been signed between Priority Pass and Hotel
Express International, enabling HEI members to purchase the Priority
Pass membership with a discount varying from 10 to 15 %
depending upon the level of membership.
Priority Pass offers three levels of membership.
Priority Pass owns the world’s largest independent airport
VIP lounge, with airport lounges in over 100 countries and 300 cities.
The advantages are as follows:
- You can treat yourself as a VIP wherever you are travelling.
Lounge access is guaranteed no matter who you are flying with
or irrespective of class of ticket.
- You will have access to business facilities, including phones,
e-mail, internet, fax machines and even conference rooms in some
- You will have access to over 70 lounges in the U.S.A., even
when taking domestic flights.
- You will have access to complimentary refreshments and snacks
at the discretion of the lounge operator, thus avoiding to queue
for expensive airport food.
- You will be able to enjoy the peace and quiet, giving you the
possibility to relax before your flight.
- Priority Pass is not limited to business travel only. Now you
can get all your holidays and short breaks off to a VIP start